Say goodbye to disposable liners and hello to these beauties!
These reusable liners are a blessing during pregnancy, at the end of your cycle, or even to wear for exercise! They are comfy, absorbent and super easy to use and clean.
We use bamboo fleece for the core for absorbency, and cotton flannelette for the upper. We love natural fibres anyway, but they are great for liners because they are breathable and absorbent. Domed wings keep them in place, making these gems small but mighty!
All our flannelette is upcycled - further reducing your impact on our environment!
The liners can be chucked in the wash with the nappies, or rinsed and added to your normal clothes wash.
These have been tried and rated by mums and non-mums alike!
|Small||35mL (7 teaspoons)||20 cm (8")|
- PUL backing for undie protection (patterned)
- Bamboo fleece core for absorbency
- Flannelette upper for comfort (plain)
Why to buy reusable liners:
- Reduce your impact on the environment
- Save $$$ long term
- They are COMFORTABLE – so comfy that you can forget you’re wearing them!
- No more chemicals and toxins around one of your most sensitive body parts!
- Natural fibres like bamboo and cotton breath